On-Street Hang Tag Permits
- Permits may be placed in vehicles owned by residents or their guests.
- Hang tags are to be placed on rear-view mirrors, with numbers facing the windshield. This allows full visibility for parking enforcement.
- It is the responsibility of the resident to be sure guest vehicles are parked at the permit address.
- Any misuse or abuse of a parking pass, including but not limited to counterfeiting, renting and selling of permits, will result in the cancellation of that parking permit.
- Each vehicle operator is responsible for finding legal space in the parking area designated by the permit they possess. Lack of space is not a valid excuse for violating any parking regulation.
- The cost to replace a lost, stolen, or damaged pass is $150.
- A request for replacement tags can be made by calling 719-385-5908, emailing or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For extenuating circumstances, daily passes may be requested. An applicant will need to prove residence at address for these additional permits. Applications may be found on the website, or by calling 719-385-5908.
- To report abuse or a problem, contact the CSPD at 719-444-7000.