Challenger Sports International Soccer Camps
For ages 3 – 12 years old Camp will include Fee T-shirt and Soccer Ball! Play with coaches and players from all over the world!
- Camp 1: June 13th – June 17th John Venezia Community Park.
- Camp 2 July 25th – 29th Goose Gossage Sports Complex
Pro Football Camp
For youth ages 7-14. Improve your skills and have fun with coached NFL Athletes and professionally certified trainers.
- Camp runs July 12-14 8:00 am to 11:30 am at John Venezia Community Park
- Registration fee is $99 and players can register at www.profootballcamp.com
Switchbacks FC Soccer Camp
For Youth ages 5-12. Learn skills, drills and techniques from the Switchbacks FC professional coaching staff and players! Registration includes a ticket to July 15th match vs LA Galaxy II.
- Camp will run July 12-14th 8:00 am to 11:00 am held at Cottonwood Creek Park.
- To register go to switchbacksfc.com
National Flag Football
Partnering with the City, NFF will provide boys and girls, ages 4-14, the best football experience while emphasizing the fundamentals in a fun and safe way. Individual or team registration accepted. For more, visit call (720) 360-1600 or www.nationalflagfootball.com.
The City join forces to provide youth in Colorado Springs access to America’s fastest growing youth sport. Lacrosse players can expect to be in an environment that teaches skills, builds character, encourages and values team play, and promotes good sportsmanship. http://patriotlax.org/ or http://pikespeaklacrosse.com/ for more.
Colorado Springs Little League
For details go to http://www.coloradospringslittleleague.com/